Exoprimal is a team-based action game set to release in 2023 for next-gen and current-gen systems.
Dino Survival is the primary story mode of the game. The Artificial Intelligence known as Leviathan is forcing humans in exosuits to compete in repeated war games featuring dinosaurs. Why is he repeating the war games? Why are their dinosaurs? The mystery will be unraveled in the Dino Survival game mode.
As for the different war games, there are five types of combat scenarios:
- Dinosaur Cull: Eliminate a specific dinosaur.
- Vtol Defense: Protect a grounded aircraft from hordes of dinosaurs.
- Data Key Security: Escort an asset.
- Omega Charge: Use the omega hammer to destroy targets.
- Energy Taker: Teams compete to collect the most energy.
- Barrage: Assault type that uses explosive weaponry to ignite the battlefield.
- Vigilant: Another assault type that uses a powerful sniper from long range.
Closed Network Test
There will be a closed network test for Dino Survival on July 11th, 2022. The developers are looking for test players and their feedback in order to improve the experience before launch. Sign up here!